Welcome to All Saints Care Injury And Rehabilitation Clinic, where patient's quality of life is paramount. Our rehabilitation services include physical, occupational, and speech therapies designed to provide out patients with the motivation, goals and self-confidence needed to promote independent functioning in their daily activities within the home and the community.
- To individually enable our clients to achieve their full potential;
- To pursue a course of treatment tailored to the unique combination of strengths and impairments each client presents;
- To help each understand and use information toward their optimum development or recovery;
- To integrate therapy into overall function, giving careful consideration to the surrounding social environment: family, school, work and leisure;
- And, finally, to be advocates for our clients, enabling them to actively participate in the community at large, opening doors to a wealth of experiences for a fuller and richer life.
Why Choose Us?
Let's simply say we are a "Patient and Family Centered Therapy" clinic, where patients who participate in our therapy programs experience increased confidence and self esteem. The warm supportive environment of our facility helps reduce the sense of isolation and depression often experienced by individuals with disabling conditions.
To achieve our objective of providing the best quality care, your professional rehabilitation care team will be comprised of both licensed healthcare providers and physician medical directors. Each team member is dedicated to meeting your unique rehabilitative needs; answering your questions and assisting you achieve and maintain your maximum level of recovery and independence.
Our licensed professional staff include: Respiratory Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, and Registered Nurses.
Physician Medical Directors at our facility are responsible for overseeing and directing your rehabilitative care and services. These physician experts may also assist with the coordination of your care with your personal physician.